recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for all of Bee County Texas in the year 1958. View of Naval Air Station Chase Field
Topic Title         Only a few of the aerials are working now?
2020-01-07 01:57:17 Ctchaffin I just used this site a few days ago and had no problems. Now when I try to view different aerial years it just loads as a black screen with the copy right watermarks still over the map. And sometimes it will say “unavailable” at the bottom. And I know that the maps are available as I just looked in the same places only days prior.
2020-01-07 08:41:32 RLPHIST Having the same problem!
2020-01-07 11:58:10 Brett

Everything should be back up now

2020-01-08 00:24:47 Ctchaffin Thank you sir. Working again! Love the site and have been using it for a few years now. The past year or so you guys changed something on the website and it only loads up like half the screen on my iPhone. Is there any plan to fix that or better yet offer an app? I would pay upwards of $10 or so for an app! Very handy tool.
Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again