recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for all of Travis County Texas in the year 1958. View of the University of Texas
Topic Title         Checkout
2020-12-10 07:02:52 troutbum007 I'm trying to purchase several digital photo's and the system won't allow me to checkout...WTH...?
2020-12-10 07:17:13 troutbum007 I can't even buy a subscription...WTH...?
2020-12-10 11:48:15 Jeff

I assume  based on your response to the support email, it was the little circle next to "Credit Card" that you were not clicking to add your credit card information?  I'll leave this post up, since you are not the first to not realize that is a button.  

The solution for this question seems to be the following:

In the checkout process, if you do not have a credit card associated to your account, then when you get to the checkout screen you'll see "Credit Card" with a circle to the left of it.  Click the circle.  When you have multiple cards, it looks like a multiple choice test, and it's fairly obvious.  When there is no card on file, it's a bit more obscure, and some tend to miss the fact that the circle is a button.  

Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again