recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for all of Bee County Texas in the year 1958. View of Naval Air Station Chase Field
Topic Title         Very disappointed
2017-02-20 19:41:28 heastburnjr The image is horrible. waste of money. I want a refund.
2017-02-20 20:56:20 James Image quality and TOO MUCH watermarking! Site is now of NO use to anyone trying to do ANY research! And ... I don't believe that you can "copyright" U.S. Government maps that you so freely use here!!!
2017-02-20 22:54:02 Brett heastburnjr, Thank you for your purchase of the aerial photo from our website. We definitely want to make it right for you. Our office will contact you to walk you through the system. Your feedback would be beneficial to us. My greatest concern was the level of difficulty. I understand not everyone is an expert and it may need to be dumb down a degree. It is a delicate balance that we need to determine.
Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again