recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for all of Travis County Texas in the year 1958. View of the University of Texas
Topic Title         Use of imagery?
2021-05-06 13:25:40 gss@ftn-assoc.com I would like to clarify something in your Terms and Conditions. If it makes a difference, I am looking at a one-time purchase, not a subscription. I need an aerial image for a background of a map figure that will be supplied to our client as part of our report. Your sections on Intellectual Property and Restrictions on Use seem to prohibit this - reproduction, create of new works from, make available to third parties, etc. Am I correct in understanding it this way?
2021-05-06 15:38:07 Jeff

Being a subscriber or downloading for a one time purchase makes no difference, other than the benefits of larger screen, no ads and less watermarks in the viewer, and the optoin to download using a credit system instead of piece by piece purchases.  

The site and subscriptoin are designed to deliver imagery for instances exactly as you described.  If you purchase the photo, you are more than welcome to use it in a report for a client.  If you're using screenshots from the site, it's a different story, and would not be an approved use of our content.  Feel free to reach out to support@historicaerials.com if you wish to discuss this further.  Your intended use case, is exactly what the subscription was designed to help with.  

Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again