recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for all of Bee County Texas in the year 1958. View of Naval Air Station Chase Field
Topic Title         More issues
2017-03-19 23:52:54 dsmalley I get black maps consistently. The program was working great but it keeps defaulting to a different address (my home aerial) and will not stay on track so I can download additional years for my target site. It would be nice if I could select all the maps I want at one time but when I try it only allows me to toggle and not purchase.
2017-03-20 13:00:09 Jeff Dennis... I'm not sure how to even approach this. You posted something negative. We call you, work out the issues, then you're happy. You apologize on the phone and say you considered deleting the negative post. Then after the weekend, I see you've made 3 more. Even though you admitted you completely jumped the gun on the last one. You have our contact info, why do you feel the need to post multiple threads on the forum when the last time you felt it was a mistake to do so? As far as your issues. You can select all the years you want to purchase at once. Choose the format, then click add additional years. The "toggle" option. that you seem to be confused by, is the way for you to select the additional years you want to purchase. When you're done with this, click OK, then add to cart. It will add the original year you selected, plus all of the additional years you toggled in the same spot. You don't need to keep going to the "target site" to select additional years, just add them to the cart from the gallery. There is also an FAQ on this. You're returning to your address or location because you turned on the location sharing in your browser. Every time you go to the viewer it will go there, until you put a coordinate or address in the search bar. If you are having issues saving to your Gallery, refresh the page, or logout and log back in. It's possible you were inactive long enough to be logged out of your session. In which case you can't save anything to your gallery. It seems you must've figured out some of these issues since you've placed 3 orders in the last 24 hours. If you're still having issues, feel free to call me again.
Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again