recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for all of Potter County Texas in the year 1959. View of Amarillo College
Topic Title         Updates make site too slow to use
2017-02-20 12:15:26 jhankey What's going on with the updates? Logged on last night before the updates and it was working fine, but now that it has been updated it is bogged down so much I can't even pull up an aerial photo...just sits there and spins and spins but won't display anything. Tried multiple computers and multiple browsers. All other sites work fine, so it's this one for sure.
2017-02-20 12:32:17 Brett We just launched the new site...a few bugs. The imagery delivery speed should be back to normal soon.
2017-02-20 12:44:08 jhankey Thanks - looking forward to it! Out of curiosity, was it just an overhaul of the appearance, or were any new features or anything else added?
2017-02-20 13:01:59 envinsite Was working great this morning before the upgrade; please speed it up; time is money. Thanks.
2017-02-20 21:01:56 James On a "10 scale" the old site was VERY GOOD at a 9.8! This version is AWFUL and I would put it at about 4.0! Slow, blurry, maps and aerials missing from archives and the new owners seem to LOVE covering the images with their "watermarks" to the point of making images useless!
2017-02-20 23:18:22 Brett James, It seems you spammed every negative thread on our forum. I'll respond to this one since they are basically the same. I'll take your criticism with the glass half full and thank you for the previous high grade of 9.8. This was our first day so hopefully we can get it up to a 10. We did not remove any aerial photo or distort any content (it is exactly the same). There were some topo maps that were very poor quality no longer displayed. Trust me they will not be missed and we are going to add some fantastic new topo maps in the near future. In addition, the watermarks are (unchanged) the same ones that people have been complaining about forever.
2017-02-20 23:21:38 Brett envinsite, will do
2017-02-20 23:26:43 Brett jhankey, Many features that people have been requesting for years. As far as the free viewer check out the flash light compare tool. I still prefer the slide compare tool to it but it is highly addictive. The measuring tools are amazing compared to the old survey tools. If you are a subscriber you will fall in love with the full screen viewer. Check out our videos.
Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again