recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for all of Fluvanna County Virginia in the year 1959. View of Fork Union Military Academy
Topic Title         SITE NOT WORKING
2017-02-21 09:47:44 jeffmpak Aerial photos will not load in the viewer. Please assess and fix this issue! Others seem to having the same issues! Please revert to the old system if possible until you get he bugs worked out of the new system. Do you have an ETA when the site will be up and running?
2017-02-21 15:46:02 Brett It is back up
2017-02-23 07:02:55 kd0wsv Terrible now!!!
2017-02-23 22:36:56 our2kids11 Agreed. Have had the same issue on a few different formats and iOS. Go back to the previous version until this one is fixed. Very disappointing. Love this site. Hope its back up very soon.
2017-02-27 11:52:46 pendlebadger I cannot accomplish anything anymore with this service, which used to function beautifully. You really seem to have screwed up a good thing. Phil Pendleton
2017-02-27 14:29:46 Brett pendlebadger - we are now on the start of the 2nd week since our launch of the new site. Can we ask for constructive criticisim. Otherwise, we have to sort through these garbage posts which are just some silly rant. We need assistance on what needs to be fixed or improved. If you can't be specific please refrain that's all I ask.
2017-02-27 16:04:11 jeffmpak seems to be working a LOT better!
2017-02-28 12:14:43 V247244 Still not working for me. I'll try a few more times the next few days then find another site. I enter a street, town & state like I always did in the past and it does nothing. Too bad it was a great site.
Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again