recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for all of Rogers County Oklahoma in the year 1958. View of birthplace of humorist Will Rogers
Topic Title         Delete images from account gallery
2018-08-14 21:00:30 mtrussell For some reason I have repeat images in my account gallery. Is there a way to delete the extra ones I don't need? Thanks!
2018-08-15 15:29:25 Jeff

No, at least not at this time.  It seems to happen if you click the button again while its loading.  I do this too from time to time.  After you have several items in your gallery it will start to have pages and then the duplicates will still be there, but not so in your face.  You can always edit the names on your duplicates as well, so you know they are duplicates.  We have discussed the idea of removing gallery items, but it's not very high on the priority list, since it's more of an inconvenience or even just an annoyance.  It doesn't stop the site from functioning as intended, so it may not be something that gets addressed for a little while.  

2019-08-14 05:07:25 76patriot Customers do not come first on this site. Should be able to delete unwanted images from gallery.
2019-08-14 18:59:47 Jeff

That's an interesting response for a couple reasons.  First this thread is over a year old and we have added the ability to archive gallery items.  As I said previously it was something we had discussed but we had much larger issues to consider at the time.  The archive option was added with the most recent build.  

Can you please explain how you feel "Customers don't come first"?   That seems like a pretty substantial reaction to a request from a completely different user, a request we actually fulfilled months ago.  Customers and customer service is a high prority around here.  I'm offended by that comment, considering it's coming from someone who hasn't purchased anything on the site and your response is in reference to something for which we have made accomodations.   

Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again