recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for all of Rogers County Oklahoma in the year 1958. View of birthplace of humorist Will Rogers
Topic Title         How do we go about reporting map inconsistencies?
2017-02-22 09:59:07 jhankey Specifically, topo maps that don't line up with the aerial photos?
2017-03-09 08:04:44 jhankey 74 views and zero replies? I can't be the only one who is experiencing this.... Since I posted this I'm finding that even different years of aerial overlays aren't even lining up like they used to.
2017-03-09 09:50:51 Brett The image server has not changed. Therefore, if they are not lining up now they never did. I can tell you we are currently reworking the math on the topo maps. We would like to tighten up on the accuracy as well as expand our collection.
2017-03-09 10:22:24 jhankey Will that address "zoom issues" (for lack of a better word) on topos also? Like if I have a split aerial/topo side by side I notice that on the older topos especially they seem like they are zoomed way in compared to the aerial photos that I'm comparing to, which makes the overlay/comparison pointless. It was like that with the old site too, but is that part of the fix you're working on?
2017-03-09 11:05:19 Brett Possibly, I'm not understanding your question but it seems like your eyes might be tricking you. The topos were drawn at different scales but they are projected in a manner that the aerials and topos lineup no matter how you are zoomed-in or out.
2017-03-09 11:40:40 jhankey Am I able to upload an image here to show you what I'm talking about?
2017-03-10 09:10:12 Jeff I emailed you, so you that could send me your example.
Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again